Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dear Lola,

I can't pronounce your ridiculously intricate middle name and I haven't met you yet, but I already love you. You made your long awaited debut into this world on January 23, 2011. You are perfect and simple. You are without sin. How was Heaven? You were just recently with our Heavenly Father and Savior. That gives me the chills. I'm jealous that you were just with them!

You have been born into a family that loves you sooo much! You are the first baby to be born into the Hino family in over ten years. It's about time you came! Prepare to be overly spoiled, girl. Trust me it's coming, I just know it. Your parents love you so much! It makes me so happy to see how proud your daddy is to have you. He has come so far in his life. I'm so proud of the person that he is today. I know he's had a lot of ups and downs in his life, but it's the way that I've seen him recover from the downs that makes me so proud to call him family. I look up to him in so many different ways. He deserves you and all the happiness that you will bring to him, and you deserve him. How lucky you are to have such a sweet, thoughtful, kind, and loving father.

Girl, you are already gorgeous! You are quite the mix, huh? Half Caucasian, quarter Japanese, and quarter Samaon, yeah? (I'm pretty sure that's correct). I can't wait to get to hold you. Until then, I send all my love to you across the Pacific!

Love,
Aunty Christine My cousin's little one, Lola Tiasaleseua Young

1 comment:

  1. i havent had my own kids yet, let alone my kids having kids, but im almost convinced that being an aunt is just as good as being a grandparent. you are related to them. you get to love them and spoil them and be best friends, and never have to do the lame stuff like stay up all night as they cry or clean throw up off the sheets/your hair.

    lola is adorable! happy day!

    ReplyDelete